A correctly working irrigation system doesn’t just mean that all sprinklers are coming on and spraying. Part of having an efficient system is making sure everything is in working order and then making sure that there are no broken heads, they are the correct type of heads and are positioned correctly so you’re not watering the street, sidewalks or your neighbors lawn. Save time and money with a properly working sprinkler system.
SPRING SPECIAL: $125 FOR A SPRINKLER TUNE-UP: Includes
1. Starting up and running your system
2. Running through all system zones
3. Identifying any misdirected heads
4. Adjusting misdirected heads for proper coverage
5. Identifying any broken heads
6. Replacing up to 3 broken heads FREE – [standard Rainbird pop-up heads (4″ and lower]
7. 10% off any additional heads or parts to get your system up and running
Our mowing schedule is every week from April – November and every other week from December – March.
This schedule is recommended to keep your lawn as healthy, crisp and manicured as possible without causing any damage to your yard.
Because each yard is unique in size, shape and areas to be mowed, trimmed and edged, we don’t have a one-size fits all pricing and that is why we encourage you to ask for a custom quote for your lawn maintenance needs.